2 Complete Sets - Ships to Canada
2 Complete Sets - Ships to Canada
Feistan At Home - 2 Complete Sets - Each of the 2 sets includes one 6 ounce bottle of solution, one 4 ounce spray bottle of ph skin prep, one application brush, one solution dispensing cup, one funnel, one pair of disposable gloves, one tote bag and one set of directions.
All Feistan At Home products should be stored at room temperature and out of direct sunlight and will retain its efficacy for 3 months from the date of purchase.
Paraben Free - Gluten Free - 100% Vegan - Nut Allergen Free
*****Any applicable customs duties, tariffs, vat, gst, import taxes or other fees are the responsibility of the buyer.*****
Save on shipping, order with your dancing friends.
- We borrowed some for a feis last weekend and it was SO EASY. Color was consistent with what we get with your spray (yes, like you’ve said it would be) so I’m hooked. - Nicole Dent
- Feistan At Home is the best product I have ever used on my daughters legs! Emilee’s legs looked fantastic on stage! We will be using this product for years to come!! Seriously this is the best product we have ever used . Her legs looked fantastic and so professional. Love it. The Lowry family
- I just wanted to say thank-you! So glad we were able to get your products, they worked out great for my daughter this past week at All Irelands - her legs looked fabulous! We plan to use it again for the New England Oireachtas in a few weeks. - Jenn Hall
- I LOVE Feistan at Home. I am the worst at applying tanner. "Painting" myself with the major competition solution was so easy. The color looked fabulous! I'll definitely be picking more up. I won't have to worry about looking for spray tan vendors in other countries for majors. I'm set! - Colleen Robinson
- Feistan at home is by far the best tanning product we have used!! I have used various creams on my daughter over the years but am always fighting with streaks and uneven color. We used Feistan at O and NANs and it always looked perfect. The at home mousse turns out identical to the spray tan. Completely fool proof. It really is the best product. Thank you so much!! - Emily
- I wanted to thank you for Caitlyn's Feistan At Home kit. We were so happy to have something that worked so quickly and was easy to use. Caitlyn wanted me to tell you that she applied it herself for the Mulvihill Lynch feis this weekend and, as always, the color was perfect. Thanks again!! - Kim & Caitlyn Maurer
- I used it the first time this weekend on Carlin and loved it! It was the best tanner I ever used. The color was so nice and not orange at all. It didn't rub off on her socks or dress. Deff using all the time now! - Jackie Sabo-Metzinger
- A total of 15 minutes from beginning to end. One coat. Perfect for a weekend Feis - Amy Clinton
- I just wanted to share how happy both my girls were with the Feistan At Home products. It was so easy and convenient to use and it was their best tan yet. Thank you! - Sheila Pendergast Cardell
- Love, love, love the color of Feistan at Home! Very easy to use with no hassle. Streak-free and even throughout. So easy, even the Manny can do it! I highly recommend it! :) Debbie Lynch-Webber, A.D.C.R.G., T.C.R.G.
- I love the convenience of using Feistan At Home when going to major competitions in other countries, and I have no idea where I can get a spray tan. One year, while attending the All Scotlands Championships, a few of us from Doherty Petri booked spray tans at a place we had never heard of, but it was close to our hotel, so we figured we'd go there. This is a few years before Feistan At Home was created. Well, all of us left this place with green tans. We couldn't do anything about it, but I knew I could not do this again. Over the past year, I have been using Feistan At Home for a bunch of feises and majors, including the World Championships this year in Montreal, and am so happy with the convenience of having a beautiful tan without the stress. But most of all, I love Feistan At Home because it goes on very easily and it's not sticky!! I can finally have a good night's sleep before competition day. - Melanie Valdes